Acceptable Use Policy
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or updates to this AUP at any time. If any changes or updates are made, they will be published here. Your continued use of this platform after any such changes or updates constitutes your acceptance of these changes and updates. If you do not agree to abide by this AUP, do not use or access this platform.
We reserve full right to use any and all methods of punitive action in the case of a violation of our AUP, including Termination, as outlined in our Terms of Service.
You are responsible for any and all content you upload, store, and share on this platform. You will not, nor will you permit or allow anyone else to misuse this platform's services. You agree to follow all of the following while using this platform:
- Do not violate the law (US federal laws / any local laws) in any way, including storing, publishing, or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading.
- Do not violate the privacy of others or infringe the rights of others.
- Do not distribute viruses or malware or anything meant to harm the devices of others.
- Do not violate the copyrights / intellectual properties of others.
- Do not breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures.
- Do not access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of this platform, or privileged areas of this platform's services you haven't been invited to.
- Do not interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, or spamming any part of this platform.
- Do not create accounts, access, or search this platform by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk).
- Do not send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam in any way related to this platform.
- Do not send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing".
- Do not promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- Do not sell or resell the services of this platform, unless explicitly authorized to do so.
- Do not publish materials that contain extreme acts of violence or terrorist activity, including terror propaganda.