Scatter is an artist first launchpad and marketplace. At Scatter, our mission is to make it easy for you as a creator to successfully launch your art collections.
Before You Start
Here are a few important things you need to know before you deploy your collection or upload your collection data anywhere.
- JSON files need to not have the .json file extension. Your JSON files should be named 1,2,3 and not 1.json,2.json,3.json
- Scatter's index begins with 1 and not 0
- If you want your NFTs to only reveal as they are minted it is very important that you do not upload to IPFS yourself, Scatter has an Instareveal service available to those who launch with us that reveals NFTs on IPFS only as they are minted
- We have a variety of useful scripts you can use to do things like clean up your JSON / shuffle your collections / perform various common tasks here: https://github.com/Scatter-Partners/useful-scripts Check this link and read which scripts are there so you know if you need these kinds of scripts that they exist for you to use.
- We have a variety of useful webtools here: https://webtools.scatter.art/